The Best Friends Blog is an online site dedicated to discussing animal welfare issues and having some fun! We encourage everyone to work together to help innocent creatures in need and support your fellow animal lovers. In keeping with the spirit of cooperation of the Save Them All movement, we ask that you follow a few guidelines when posting comments.
- Please do not use profanity in your messages.
- Please do not post personal attacks, or excessive and explicit criticism of fellow bloggers or other humane or rescue organizations or individuals.
- You must be over 13 to post comments.
- Please avoid excessive negativity, and incitement and/or approval of violent or illegal activities.
- Please do not post unlawful or objectionable content, including unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, graphic, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, racially offensive or otherwise objectionable material.
- We do not allow advertising.
- Please avoid spamming or off-topic material.
- If you use multiple logins for the purpose of disrupting the community or annoying other users you may have action taken against you.
- Please refrain from posting requests for financial assistance on your personal owned pets. We aim to keep discussion within our online communities focused on joining together to save the nearly 2,200 animals who die in America’s shelters daily, so rescue-driven fundraisers are just fine. Those in need of individual financial assistance may find this resource helpful.
We will remove content and messages which do not follow the above guidelines. Best Friends Animal Society reserves the right to delete any contribution, or take action against any account, at any time, for any reason, including permanent bans of your IP address. We reserve the right to modify or expand the above guidelines as necessary.